Vernon Open Posting
Please apply to our Open posting to be considered for future employment opportunities. We will contact successful candidates when a career opportunity comes up that fits your interests and abilities.
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our family-owned stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
· A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
· A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
· Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
· An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
· Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
Dependent on the position, further skills, experience, and education may be required.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based, family-owned company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!
All applications will be reviewed and considered, and only successful candidates will be contacted.