Produce Clerk - Part-Time (Year Round)
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our BC rooted stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
· A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
· A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
· Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
· An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
· Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
· Industry relevant experience preferred
· Physical ability to perform required lifting
· Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
As a Produce Clerk, you play an integral role of our customer experience and team success. Your eye for detail allows you to keep the produce department clean, stocked and attractive for our customers. This position appreciates organization and presentation, ensuring products on shelves are properly organized at all time. In one of our busiest departments, this position is responsible for maintaining adequate stock levels, rotating and replacing items to ensure fresh produce is available for our customers, and updating display signage as needed. This position participates in ongoing training opportunities to ensure they are familiar with new products and are aware of product features at Nature’s Fare Markets.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
Nature's Fare Markets is an equal opportunity employer and as such we strive to foster a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated and respected.
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.