Grocery Clerk - Part Time
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our BC rooted stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
· A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
· A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
· Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
· An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
· Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
As grocery clerk, you will provide excellent customer service at all times. Customer service is paramount and supersedes all other tasks. You will help customers to find products and make recommendations based on customers’ needs, You will ensure that shelves are fully stocked using extra merchandise from the back room supply. You will face the department whenever there is spare time. You will participate in date checking activities when assigned by the department manager. You will clean shelves and display cases when time permits. You will familiarize with products featured in Nature’s Fare’s bi-weekly flyer, the Good Life Magazine, and Alive magazine.
· Experience in related field an asset
· Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive.
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.