Food Services Manager
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our family-owned stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
Are you a leader that see opportunity?
Your entrepreneurial heart and quality-driven leadership style thrives in a growing company forged by strong values and a desire to do the right thing: by its products, its people and for our planet. We would love to hear from management applicants who walk the walk with a healthy, active lifestyle and a deep sense of purpose to contribute to our employees’ and customers’ health and wellbeing. In other words, people who want more than a job. If you have a passion for organic and natural products, and the ability to engage and inspire the hearts and minds of your team, let’s talk!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Passion for organic food and natural medicine and love the retail and food service industry.
· Outstanding interpersonal ability and exceptional communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
· Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and create a positive, supportive working environment for your team.
· An affinity for our products, Core Values, and company philosophy.
· High energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management/supervisor role
- Previous food service or kitchen/restaurant experience
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have proven exceptional customer service skills
- Food Safe certificate
As a Food Services Manager you will oversee complete and smooth daily operations of the bistro department. You will manage inventory and write orders, you will set the standard of customer service expected by all bistro employees. You will actively work with the management team to meet standards of operations. You will manage your time well while handling multiple tasks under pressure. You will have a hands-on approach in the bistro empowering a team to excel. You will conduct performance evaluations and aid in staff development. You will maintain and promote updated knowledge of company policies and procedures. You will ensure cohesive interaction between all staff members and undertake conflict resolution when necessary.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based, family-owned company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.