Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our family-owned stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
· 2 plus years experience in a supervisory position in a customer facing industry.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Demonstrated strong operational execution skills.
· Strong understanding of inventory management.
· A proven track record in decision making.
· Strong leadership qualities and team building skills.
· Excellent communicator, listener, and motivator.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, delegate responsibilities, prioritize, and organize effectively.
· Proactive in all aspects of the job.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
· Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the Store including mornings, nights, weekends
As a Cash Supervisor at Nature's Fare Markets you will provide excellent customer service at all times. You will learn and memorize all produce codes, check that pin pads have not been tampered with, ensure that the cash area is kept tidy and presentable at all times, file special orders and follow up with orders that have not been picked up, face areas around the cash register, manage outstanding customer special orders under the recommendation of the Head Cashier, learn proper bagging technique, maintain awareness of the number of customers in line and call for additional cashiers when necessary, promptly attend to calls for additional cashiers when needed, and call for assistance from specific departments when necessary. Various other duties may be assigned as required.
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.