IT Support Analyst
The standard work shift initially will be Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Do you love healthy, organic food?
Want to work in a fun environment that helps you grow and thrive?
Come to work at Nature's Fare Markets.
Our family-owned stores, grounded in an unshakeable commitment to sustainability, offer the healthiest, natural and organic foods and supplements in seven communities in southern BC. In fact, our consistently high standards have earned us many awards and recognitions
None of this is possible without the family of people who work here, full time and part time. You’ll find that we’re a different kind of company: we put our employees’ needs first, encourage innovation and creativity, and have fun on the job. We offer highly competitive wages and great benefits including sweet staff discounts, educational opportunities and a health spending account.
Come and help us build a better world together. Let’s be better together.
We would love to hear from applicants who understand how to deliver great service and have fun doing work that matters. If you enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle, love organic and natural products and appreciate the opportunity to support other people’s health and wellbeing, we want to know more about you.
· Imaging desktops/laptops with a standard image
· Deploying desktops/laptops to end users, providing a quick overview on any new features
· Visiting stores periodically to ensure support needs are being met and to perform desktop maintenance
· Creating / modifying Active Directory profiles for new hires/terminations
· Creating/archiving Exchange mailboxes as needed, tracking any increase in Exchange CALS as needed
· Deploying/troubleshooting printers both remotely and on-site
· Troubleshooting till hardware, software, networked digi scales and handheld Symbol scanners
· Participate in refining the systems monitoring platform (Solar Winds Network Performance Monitor) to ensure all critical systems are monitored effectively, making recommendations as needed
· Work with HR and store managers to ensure new hires and terminations are handled in a timely manner and encompass all aspects such as forwarding inbound email and/or providing full access to a terminated employee’s mailbox for the designated staff member
· Work with the Senior Systems Admin to diagnose any store WiFi issues (critical service) and suggest improvements
· Participate in project work such as:
- Head office server refresh (replace physical machines with new hosts with Hyper V)
- Active Directory cleanup and configuration
- Refine IT documentation and research tools to help increase efficiencies (IP management, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Education in related field required
- On-call availability (after necessary training received on company systems)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based, family-owned company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!
For other exciting opportunities, please visit our career page at https://www.naturesfare.com/join-our-team/
All applications will be reviewed and considered, but only successful candidates will be contacted.