Data Entry Clerk
About Our Company
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer highly competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, best in industry staff discount, and education opportunities to name a few. In this position, we also offer a flexible and accommodating work schedule!
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and possess a quality driven work ethic. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle, possess a team spirit, and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to be part of an engaged and inspired team and you have a passion for organic and natural products then continue reading!
What We Are Looking For:
· Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
· Ability and desire to help create a positive, supportive working environment amongst your team.
· An affinity for our products, Core Values, and company philosophy.
· Passion for organic food and natural medicine and love the retail and grocery industry.
· Passion for the community.
· Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
· Proactive and resourceful in all aspects of the job.
· Attention to detail
· 50+ WPM
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Confidentiality is a must
· Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
· Processes account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the account payable manager for resolution.
· Organize and file source documents as per policies and procedures
· Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
· Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintain vendor confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We want to help you make a difference. We provide a supportive learning environment that will inspire and motivate you to grow as an individual and succeed at life! Apply online today!
We will review all applications however only successful candidates will be contacted.