Director of Marketing and Sales
About Our Company
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer highly competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, best in industry staff discount, and education opportunities to name a few.
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and possess a quality driven work ethic. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle, possess a team spirit, and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to engage the hearts and inspire the minds of your team and you have a passion for organic and natural products then continue reading!
As the Director of Marketing and Sales you will be responsible for leading the strategy and communicating Nature’s Fare’s inspirational message that engages our customers and maximizes sales. Reporting to the CEO, you will work with company executives to develop and implement all aspects of Nature’s Fare’s marketing programs.
Leadership and Communication:
· Manage direction and performance of our team of creative professionals.
· Set and communicate clear and actionable goals for the marketing team
· Coach and mentor team members to provide ongoing, successful performance management
· Recognize performance and effort and reward achievement.
· Build processes to ensure excellent communication of marketing initiatives from the creative team to store personnel
Brand Development and Strategy:
· Develop our brand strategy that aligns with company’s core values and strategic goals.
· Develop marketing campaigns and programs that attract and inspire new and existing customers.
· Create an annual marketing plan that reflects the seasonal trends as well as new and innovative themes that align with Nature’s Fare’s vision and goals
· Communicate seasonal plans to all affected team members in a timely and concise manner.
· Build and promote our brand image.
· Ensure marketing strategy is cohesive and executed seamlessly through all promotional channels.
· Evaluate and action opportunities for attracting new customers in all of our markets.
· Bring a strong sales performance focus.
· Define key metrics, monitor team performance and manage reporting metrics.
· Advance our current customer relationship management (CRM) systems through ongoing evaluation and development of trends and analytics
· Using CRM, analyze current customer habits, lost customers, and potential new customers in order to find opportunities for new campaigns
· With the assistance of Finance, create an annual marketing budget that includes allotments for planned campaigns and events.
Digital and Social Media:
· Create and execute digital and social media campaigns that align with Nature’s Fare’s strategic plan.
· Set tone and direction of all Nature’s Fare social media posts.
· Ensure a strong online presence in a number of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Maintain and keep fresh our corporate website with new content, inspiring articles, and brand appropriate imagery.
· Ensure all content is consistent across digital channels.
· Evaluate and implement options for capturing a larger digital audience, including SEOs and optimizing conversions.
· Manage Nature’s Fare’s ambassador program.
· Oversee the creation of an annual events calendar that uses grassroots marketing to spread awareness of Nature’s Fare’s brand
· Oversee the creation of an annual speaker tour which features exciting, passionate, and industry relevant guest speakers with the goal of educating and providing value to our customers
· Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or related discipline
· A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position
· Proven relevant experience in a multi-chain retail environment
· Creative, innovative, resourceful and effective leader of a marketing team
· Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate marketing strategies
· Positive attitude, collaborative and team-based approach to goal attainment
· Results oriented with high expectation of self and teams
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Lifestyle focus on health and wellness
We want to help you make a difference. We provide a supportive learning environment that will inspire and motivate you to grow as an individual and succeed at life! Apply on line today!
We will review all applications however only successful candidates will be contacted.