Cashier - Full Time
About Our Company
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer highly competitive wages and some great benefits such as, best in industry staff discount, education opportunities, health spending account etc.
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and passion for what they do. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to belong to an exceptional team and you love organic and natural products then continue reading!
What We Are Looking For:
· Strong team minded work ethic
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding interpersonal ability and customer service skills
· Great ability to multi task and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability and desire to help create a positive, supportive work environment for your team
· Passion for organic food and natural medicine
· Love the retail and organic food industry
· Open availability including evenings and weekends
· A great, coachable attitude
· Experience in related field an asset
· Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
As a Cashier at Nature's Fare Markets you will provide excellent customer service at all times. You will learn and memorize all produce codes, check that pin pads have not been tampered with, ensure that the cash area is kept tidy and presentable at all times, file special orders and follow up with orders that have not been picked up, face areas around the cash register, manage outstanding customer special orders under the recommendation of the Head Cashier, learn proper bagging technique, maintain awareness of the number of customers in line and call for additional cashiers when necessary, promptly attend to calls for additional cashiers when needed, and call for assistance from specific departments when necessary. Various other duties may be assigned as required.
We want to help you make a difference in what you do! We provide a learning environment which will inspire and motivate you to succeed! Apply on line today or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.