Food Services Manager
About Our Company
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer highly competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, best in industry staff discount, and education opportunities, to name a few.
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and possess a quality driven leadership style. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to engage the hearts and inspire the minds of your team and you have a passion for organic and natural products then continue reading!
In our Bistro, every ingredient is carefully chosen: fresh, organic produce, ethically raised and grass-fed meat and dairy, and products without additives or preservatives. We also work hard to cater to a variety of food tastes, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and paleo diets. We make fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches & wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrée’s and an array of baked goods.
What We Are Looking For:
· Passion for organic food and natural medicine and love the retail and food service industry.
· Outstanding interpersonal ability and exceptional communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
· Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and create a positive, supportive working environment for your team.
· An affinity for our products, Core Values, and company philosophy.
· High energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management/supervisor role
- Previous food service or kitchen/restaurant experience
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have proven exceptional customer service skills
- Food Safe certificate
As a Food Services Manager you will oversee complete and smooth daily operations of the bistro department. You will manage inventory and write orders, you will set the standard of customer service expected by all bistro employees. You will actively work with the management team to meet standards of operations. You will manage your time well while handling multiple tasks under pressure. You will have a hands-on approach in the bistro empowering a team to excel. You will conduct performance evaluations and aid in staff development. You will maintain and promote updated knowledge of company policies and procedures. You will ensure cohesive interaction between all staff members and undertake conflict resolution when necessary
We want to help you make a difference. We provide a supportive learning environment that will inspire and motivate you to grow as an individual and succeed at life! Apply on line today!
We will review all applications, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.