Produce Clerk - Full Time
About Our Company
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer amazing benefits such as, highly competitive wages, a comprehensive a great benefits package, best in industry staff discount, education opportunities etc.
Who We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and passion for what they do. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to belong to an exceptional team and you love organic and natural products then continue reading!
What we are looking for:
· Passion for organic food and natural medicine
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
· Strong, reliable work ethic and sense of commitment
· Energetic multitasker
· Ability and desire to be part of a positive, supportive working environment
· Love to learn about new products and work in a fast-paced environment
· Industry relevant experience preferred
· Physical ability to perform required lifting
· Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
· Contribute to the success of the produce department by showing exemplary customer service, strong work ethic, and dedication to the industry
· Provide excellent customer service at all times. Customer service is paramount and supersedes all other tasks
· Ensure the cleanliness and attractiveness of the produce department
· Maintain stock levels and cull produce as required
· Thoroughly rotate produce items to ensure freshness and make mark downs where necessary
· Receive new stock
· Update signage as necessary, in collaboration with management
As a produce clerk you will play an integral role in the success of the department. You will uphold Nature’s Fare Markets exceptional customer service standards at all times. You will have a strong work ethic and ensure that the department is stocked, clean, and pleasing to customers to the best of your ability. You will maintain a positive attitude and promote a supportive team environment at all times. You will face the department whenever there is spare time. You will participate in date checking activities when assigned by the department manager. You will clean shelves and display cases when time permits. You will familiarize yourself with products featured in Nature’s Fare’s bi-weekly flyer, the Good Life Magazine, and Alive magazine.
We want to help you succeed in your career. We provide a learning environment which will inspire and motivate you! Apply on line today!
We will review all applications, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.