Warehouse Assistant & Relief Delivery Driver - Part Time
About Our Company:
Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented six times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization.
We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status (www.bcorporation.net
We offer highly competitive wages and some great benefits such as, best in industry staff discount, education opportunities, health spending account etc.
Whom We Are Looking For:
We would love to hear from applicants who are driven by a deep sense of purpose and passion for what they do. If you value a healthy and active lifestyle and have the desire to make a difference to people’s health and wellbeing, you are the candidate we are looking for! If you have the ability and yearning to belong to an exceptional team and you love organic and natural products then continue reading!
What We Are Looking For:
· Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
· Energetic multitasker
· Ability and desire to be part of a positive, supportive working environment
· Capable and responsible to work independently
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Purchase inventory as listed by the Corporate Purchasers.
· Ensure that stock sheets are current and maintained.
· Receive and ensure that all products ordered have been shipped with good date and in good condition.
· Ensure warehouse space is maximized and used to its greatest capacity
· Process invoices/packing slips to record and report mis-picks, shorts, damages and other errors.
· Maintain inventory controls
· Rotate all product and ensure, when possible, that all products sent to the stores have reasonable expiry dates.
· Receive, pick & palletize, and oversee the shipment of weekly product orders for all stores.
· Create and process an invoice for inter-store transfers.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse.
· Deliver orders between our warehouse and all store locations in a safe and timely manner when needed.
· Must provide a current, clean class 5 abstract driver's license
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great communication skills
· Previous warehouse & commercial driving experience is an asset
We want to help you make a difference. We provide a supportive learning environment that will inspire and motivate you to grow as an individual and succeed at life! Apply on line today.
We will review all applications however only successful candidates will be contacted.